1/6 Photos of Chunky Apple Muffins
1 hr 5 mins
These muffins are chock full of apples, nuts and raisins, and is my all time favorite muffin recipe. I think it came from a Gourmet magazine about 12 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl toss together the apples and the sugar.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, the oil, and the vanilla.
- 3In a third bowl stir together well with a fork the flour, the baking soda, the cinnamon and salt.
- 4Stir the egg mixture into the apple mixture; add the flour andd stir the batter until just combined.
- 5Batter will be stiff.
- 6Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- 7Divide the batter between 16 greased muffin tins.
- 8Bake in a preheated 325 oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 9These are best eaten right from the oven, but you can enjoy them a day later too.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Apple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 209.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g