Recipe by Felina
I saw a gal make these on YouTube. She had spent some time in Korea. These are apparently spicy like Buffalo wings, but with an Asian flare. I haven't tried these yet, but they look good. I'll have to visit my local Asian market to find Gochujan - A Korean red pepper paste to make the Dakkalbi sauce.
- 24 chicken wings
- 6 celery, stalks
- 236.59 ml blue cheese or 236.59 ml ranch dressing
- 59.16 ml korean red pepper paste (Gochujan)
- 29.58 ml hot chili powder or 29.58 ml hot paprika
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml dark soy sauce
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml honey
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix well all ingredients except chicken, celery and salad dressing in a gallon zip bag. Add chicken wings and mix well with sauce. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 30 minutes.
- Place wings on greased baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn wings and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with celery sticks and salad dressing. Sprinkle wings with toasted sesame seeds just before serving.