1/2 Photos of Chummy Yummy Chocolate Chip Pie
Chef Mommie's Note:
Yummy Yummy for the Tummy! Top this pie with a generous scoop of ice cream, and some hot fudge sauce on top of that! Woah!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°.
- 2Lightly butter a 9-in pie plate.
- 3Beat 1/2 cup of the melted butter and the sugar together in a large bowl.
- 4Add the eggs and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- 5Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- 6Add to the creamed mixture and mix together.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. (The dough will resemble chocolate chip cookie dough.)
- 8Place the dough in the prepared pie plate. Flatten and smooth it out with a broad wooden spoon or your hand.
- 9Bake at 325° for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Brush the pie with the remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter as soon as it comes from the oven.
- 11Cool and serve with ice cream and/or hot fudge sauce.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chummy Yummy Chocolate Chip Pie
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g