Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful tasting cream cheese dessert. Great at room temperature or awesomely good warm. This recipe was given to me by a friend.
- 2 (453.59 g) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese (softened, microwave for approximately 30 secs.)
- 1 egg (separated beat white slightly)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml pecans
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- Grease a 9 X 13 pan and preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Roll out one package of crescent rolls and place in bottom of pan. Brush with 1/2 the egg white.
- In a bowl mix until blended the sugar, vanilla, the softened cream cheese and egg yolk. Spread this mixture on top of crescent rolls in the pan.
- Cover with the other can of crescent rolls and brush with the remaining egg white.
- Combine topping and sprinkle over crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm.