1/1 Photo of Chula Bula
Lady Angel's Note:
Wonderful tasting cream cheese dessert. Great at room temperature or awesomely good warm. This recipe was given to me by a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened, microwave for approximately 30 secs.)
- 1 egg (separated beat white slightly)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1Grease a 9 X 13 pan and preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Roll out one package of crescent rolls and place in bottom of pan. Brush with 1/2 the egg white.
- 3In a bowl mix until blended the sugar, vanilla, the softened cream cheese and egg yolk. Spread this mixture on top of crescent rolls in the pan.
- 4Cover with the other can of crescent rolls and brush with the remaining egg white.
- 5Combine topping and sprinkle over crescent rolls.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm.
Nutritional Facts for Chula Bula
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 302.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g