- 1 (2 ounce) package beef stew seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup carrot, sliced diagonally
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat, onion and rice; mix lightly. Shape into balls.
- Combine seasoning mix, soup and water in skillet; bring to a boil. Add meat balls, celery and carrots. Cover and simmer 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with buttered cabbage, hot garlic bread, molded fruit salad and dessert.