Chuckwagon Beef & Pasta Skillet
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef, bell pepper and onion over medium heat 6 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink, breaking beef up into 3/4-inch crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir in broth, pasta, barbecue sauce and water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is almost tender.
- Uncover skillet; continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.