Recipe by Indiana Nurse
This is requested by my husband often and is his favorite meal! Can be a meal in one or goes great with some rolls or a salad.
Top Review by Evan's Mommy
What a great recipe- my mom used to make this when we were kids - it is FANTASTIC! So simple and easy - and affordable too! I always use Velveeta cheese - others don't compare. This is one of those meals that make great leftovers. Thanks for posting Indiana Nurse!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk (used to prepare the macaroni and cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (used to prepare the macaroni and cheese) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (used to prepare the macaroni and cheese)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger in skillet and drain.
- While hamburger is cooking, cook macaroni and cheese as directed on box.
- Mix cooked hamburger, prepared macaroni and cheese, tomato paste, and drained corn together well in a large mixing bowl.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Top with sliced Velveeta cheese.
- Cover and microwave for 10 minutes.