Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was given to me by my husband so I have no clue where it came from. Looks weird but it's so good you will go back for seconds!!
- 1 lb ground beef (we use the 94/6)
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 1⁄4 cups sweet corn
- 1 1⁄4 cups green beans
- milk (for the macaroni and cheese)
- butter (also for the macaroni and cheese) or margarine (also for the macaroni and cheese)
- Cook the ground beef in a high walled pan, you will need to season the meat to your own taste. My family uses a lot of different seasonings and it is too rich for most people I know.
- Start the macaroni and cheese in a sauce pan and cook according to directions but do not use as much milk as it will say on the box. Once the meat is fully cooked you will need to add the pork and beans, sweet corn, green beans, and the mac and cheese. Mix well and the it is ready to eat!
This was yummy and easy. I used peas instead of the green beans, just because it's what I had. I will definitely make this again when the pantry/fridge is looking empty! It's also yummy if you mix some salsa and sour cream in with it :) Thanks for the recipe!