Recipe by Laurawombat Garcia
Tasty chicken given to us by Junior League of Toledo, Ohio. Seems odd but comes out really yummy.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- 4 -8 whole skinless chicken breasts or 4 -8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper. I add 2 dashes Mrs. Dash seasoning also.
- Add chicken and coat and let marinate over night or for 4 hours.
- Next day roll chicken pieces in the Italian bread crumbs and arrange in shallow roasting pan.
- Melt butter and pour half of it over chicken.
- Bake chicken at 45 minutes. Pour rest of butter over it and bake till crispy.