Recipe by Shock55
I remember stories of my father telling me about the good old days of baking rockfish and how he went about doing it. Didn't have a recipe from him but came up with this and it really turned out great.
- 2 lbs rockfish fillets, 4 8oz fillets
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 slices lean bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish with butter.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Season on both sides with salt, dry mustard and Old Bay.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in the greased baking dish. Drizzel melted butter, wine and lemon juice evenly over all.
- Top each fillet with 2 slices bacon lengthwise.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.