Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this with most any game( elk, venison, duck, goose, etc) turkey breast, london broil, top sirloin, or almost any roast. I use my Treager grill but you can use any method you have.
- 2 lbs meat
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon buffalo chipotle hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon tapatio hot sauce
- 3⁄4 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 3⁄4 cup jes spicy teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place meat in freezer until firm enough to easily trim off fat and slice into roughly 1/8 inches strips(the thicker the longer it takes to dry). Combine remaining ingredients and stir until completely dissolved. Dip each piece of meat in mixture and place in a zip lock bag. Pour remaining mixture over meat and seal while squeezing as much air out of bag as you can. Marinate over night. Lay out in cooker and sprinkle with pepper until completely covered. Dry according to your cookers directions. Enjoy!