Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy and very good. This one came from my college roommate's husband.
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 -2 slice white bread, crusts removed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish. Tear bread in pieces and layer with crabmeat.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over crab and bread layers. Punch with a fork to make sure the sauce is thoroughly mixed. Dot with butter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until hot.