Recipe by Shock55
Beans beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you well you know...................
Top Review by *Parsley*
These were easy and pretty darn good. The black beans add a nice splash of color contest. I added about 1/3 cup chopped onion and extra (fresh minced) garlic. This is a nice recipe when you don't have the time to make homemade baked beans. Thanx!
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, Goya
- 1 (8 1/3 ounce) can baked beans, Bush's
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, Progresso
- 1 (11 ounce) can pork and beans, Campbell's
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce