Recipe by KeeperAtHome
This is a family favorite at our house. Originally from Light and Tasty magazine. I usually reduce the amount of beef to 1/2 a pound and use canned corn. Instead of adding the cheese into the beef mixture, I add it along with the lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These were good and easy to make. I love the one-pan dinners!! DS even ate them with having beans in them I thought he wouldn't. I didn't have sour cream so will have to make them again with it to get the full affect. Made for Spring 2009 PAC.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can barbecue baked beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the beans, corn and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup off center on each tortilla; top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Roll up and serve.