- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion, then drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and cheese, bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat to low and cover and simmer 5-7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Fluff mixture with fork, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!