Recipe by gphilbrick
This is one of my mother-n-laws recipes and it it delicous, and very easy to make.
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 2 cups cubed mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- brown hamburger & season to taste - drain off any fat.
- layer the following ingredients to make 2 different layers -.
- 1 cup of egg noodles per layer, 1/2 of the sliced celery, 1/2 of the cubed cheese,1/2 of the black olives per layer.
- top the layers with the stewed tomatoes, and add the 1/4 cup water.
- Turn heat to medium unti casserole comes to a steam, then lower heat to low, Cover pan and cook for 30 minutes.