Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hearty, robust potato dish with a kick!
Make and share this Chuck Wagon Mashed Taters recipe from Food.com.
- Place red potatoes, yellow potatoes, jalapeno pepper, carrots and garlic cloves in a large pot.
- Cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes and carrotsare tender.
- Drain water from pot.
- Stir in corn and butter.
- Mash the mixture with a potato masher until butter is melted and potatoes have reached desired consistency.
- Mix in cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Serve hot.
- Makes: 10 servings.