This is our favorite night-before-thanksgiving meal. It's fast a nd good. REcipe was given to me by a co-worker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Chop onion and bell pepper.
- 3Brown meat with onion and pepper un til beef is no loner pink; drain .
- 4Stir in chili beans, barbecue sauce annd salt. Bring to a boil.
- 5Spoon into a 9 inch square pan.
- 6Prepare corn muffin mix acording to package irections; stir in corn.Spoon over meat mixture.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chuck Wagon Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 1192.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 26.0 g