Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is our favorite night-before-thanksgiving meal. It's fast a nd good. REcipe was given to me by a co-worker.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Brown meat with onion and pepper un til beef is no loner pink; drain .
- Stir in chili beans, barbecue sauce annd salt. Bring to a boil.
- Spoon into a 9 inch square pan.
- Prepare corn muffin mix acording to package irections; stir in corn.Spoon over meat mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.