Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is our favorite night-before-thanksgiving meal. It's fast a nd good. REcipe was given to me by a co-worker.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Brown meat with onion and pepper un til beef is no loner pink; drain .
- Stir in chili beans, barbecue sauce annd salt. Bring to a boil.
- Spoon into a 9 inch square pan.
- Prepare corn muffin mix acording to package irections; stir in corn.Spoon over meat mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Made this a while back. I thought it was a little plain, but it was a great change of flavor compared to most other stuff we eat and so I enjoyed it. My oh so picky brother and dad loved it, so it's definitely a make again meal. The mexican corn in the corn bread was a really great touch.
A regular, down-home meal that's belly-filling and good at the same time. Good job! *Made for PAC Autumn 2008*
I had made this quite awhile back and forgot to write a review on it. It was very good. I fixed it for my husband and me and we both liked it. I would definitely make this again! Thanks!