Recipe by hungrykitten
From a TOH mag. Yet to try but it sounds great. I never thought to put burgers on biscuits but I love both.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package large refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the beef, soup mix and water; mix well. Shape into eight 3/4 inch thick patties.
- Grill, uncovered, or broil 4 inches from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Split; top each biscuit with a hamburger.