4 hrs 22 mins
Mrs. R's Note:
This is an awesome way to cook chuck steak. It is tender and delicious! I found this on the Cooking on the Go software when I needed something to turn chuck steak into something tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except meat.
- 2Pour into a large reclosable plastic bag or a shallow baking dish.
- 3Trim fat and slash edges of remaining fat at 1-inch intervals on meat.
- 4Place meat in marinade, turning to coat.
- 5Close bag or cover baking dish.
- 6Refrigerate at least 4 or up to 24 hours, turning steak over occasionally.
- 7Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray or brush w/ oil.
- 8Remove meat from marinade and place on broiler pan, reserving marinade.
- 9Broil 4-inches from heat source for 10 minutes, basting often.
- 10Turn meat over w/ tongs and broil 8 minutes for rare to medium, 10-12 minutes for well done.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chuck Steak Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2017.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef chuck steaks