Recipe by KahneDame
So totally easy roast meal! Even those that are cooking challenged can fix this with ease!
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My Husband and I enjoyed the flavor of this roast. But I had to bake it for almost 4 and half hours for it to get tender and it was only a 1.7 lb roast. I think I will try it in the crock pot next time. Thank you for the recipe.
- 1 (2 -3 lb) chuck roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.In a baking dish that your roast will fit in, place aluminum foil both width ways and length ways - you will be sealing the roast in the foil so make them long strips.
- Place the roast on top of the foil.
- Completely cover the roast with worcestershire sauce. There really isn't a measurement - just cover the roast.
- Place the cream of celery soup on the roast - covering the roast.
- Sprinkle the dry onion soup on top of the celery soup.
- Seal the roast with the foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours. (depends on the size of roast) This is wonderful with a baked potato and corn. It makes its own gravy so mashed potatoes would work as well.