1/1 Photo of Chuck Roast Barbecue
10 hrs 20 mins
Ellen Brody's Note:
This is a really good recipe for when you are having a lot of people over. It is simple to put in crock pot or oven. Has really good flavor. I put in crock pot over night and just shred the beef in the morning and let it go on low until needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat.
- 2Mix soup, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, sauce, mustard, and salt in bowl.
- 3Put meat in crock pot, then onion and celery.
- 4Pour sauce on top.
- 5Cook until meat shreds with fork.
- 6Crock pot 8-10 hours low-medium.
- 7Oven: covered 6-8 hours 250 degrees.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chuck Roast Barbecue
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 301.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 8.7 g