This is a really good recipe for when you are having a lot of people over. It is simple to put in crock pot or oven. Has really good flavor. I put in crock pot over night and just shred the beef in the morning and let it go on low until needed.
- Brown meat.
- Mix soup, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, sauce, mustard, and salt in bowl.
- Put meat in crock pot, then onion and celery.
- Pour sauce on top.
- Cook until meat shreds with fork.
- Crock pot 8-10 hours low-medium.
- Oven: covered 6-8 hours 250 degrees.