Recipe by Potluck
Chuck Jameson was catering director at the Radisson St.Paul Hotel,this is one of his recipes,so rich,but so good...
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes,Cool,Peel,Shred on medium grater.
- Shred cheese.
- Alternate layers of potatoes with cheese in greased 9x13 inch baking pan.Sprinkle salt.Pour unwhipped cream over all.
- Top with bread crumbs mixed with butter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 50-60 minutes.