Prep 6 mins
Cook 9 mins
I got this recipe from a friend at a cookie exchange. Makes a nice brownie-like cookie.
- 2⁄3 cup margarine or 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl cream margarine and brown sugar. Add vanilla, water and eggs and beat.
- In another bowl mix together flour, cocoa and soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7-9 minutes.
Excellent cookie! I used 2 cups of chocolate peanut butter swirl chips and it turned out great! Thanks for posting, raspberry. I love it. Sue
I let my dh pick the cookie recipes this week - when he saw this one, he made some kind of sound - not sure what it was, but I knew what it meant. He made that same sound when he ate the first one. Needless-to-say, these went over very well. They disappeared quicly. Thanks for sharing & I just loved the name.
These are addictively good! And so chocolate - wonderful! I love the soft inside texture and crisp edges. Very yummy - very repeatable!