6 hrs 20 mins
I modified recipe 48801 for this. My family liked the addition of beans & rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I like the ones with chopped green chilies in them)
- 2 cups grated cheese (your choice, we like Jack)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup dried pinto bean
- 1 cup rice
- taco seasoning (I like to add a packet!) (optional)
- 1Combine all ingredients in the crock pot (start with 2 cups of water, add more as need.
- 2Cook on low for 6-8 hours. (Or high for 3-4).
- 3Shred chicken & serve in tortillas!
- 5(I throw in extra of everything & make extra for the freezer-yum!).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christy's Version of Chicken Crock Pot Burritos!
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 1274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 40.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup