Recipe by Tea Party Gal
This is the MOST delicious drink you'll ever have (providing you like pears!). Caution--they go down really easy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 slice canned pear in a martini glass.
- Drizzle caramel topping up and down the sides of the inside of the glass.
- Place glass in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove glass when ready to serve.
- In a shaker mix 1 shot Vodka and 1 shot pear juice. Pour into frozen glass.
- Top with Champagne. ENJOY!
- Cooking time is freezer time.