1/2 Photos of Christopher's Favorite Stuffed Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Senior Lady's Note:
This is a recipe I created for my son many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the already baked potatoes in half lengthwise when cool enough to handle and scoop out pulp and put into large mixing bowl.
- 2Mix bacon and onion together and cook until bacon is well done.
- 3Add milk to room-temperature cream cheese and stir to get creamy consistency.
- 4Add bacon and onion mixture, cream cheese mixture, and 1 cup of the cheddar to the bowl of potatoes with salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- 5Stuff the mixture back into the potato shells. Sprinkle remaining cheddar over top.
- 6Bake in a 350 oven approximately 30-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christopher's Favorite Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.9
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 470.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.1 g