Recipe by DoryJean54
This is a really pretty Christmas dessert. The cookies get soft and become cake like. You can also just use 2 pints of whipping cream instead of the cool whip and skip the pudding mix. Too good to just save for Christmas.I prefer whipping cream over cool whip.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagenabisco chocolate wafers
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant pudding mix, any flavor
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip, any flavor
- 2 cups Cool Whip, to frost the yule log
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix instant pudding,1 cup milk add 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Frost wafers with the pudding mixture,using about 1 Tablespoon of mixture on each wafer.
- Top the last wafer with the 9th. wafer.
- Do this so you have 4 stacks of 9 wafers with the pudding mixture between them.
- Lay the stacks down on serving tray,side by side not end to end, so you have a long, thick log.
- Frost the entire log with Cool Whip.
- Top the log with chocolate curls,crushed candy or crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving so the wafers become soft.
- Slice and serve.