Christmas Vegetable Salad Mold
- Combine gelatin and cold water in a heavy saucepan.
- Slowly heat over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is clear and liquid.
- Add chicken broth, salt, dill weed, and sugar; mix well.
- Add slowly to yogurt; mix well.
- Chill until it is of the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except lettuce; mix carefully.
- Turn into one 3-cup mold or six 1/2-cup molds.
- Cover lightly with clear plastic wrap.
- Chill until set.
- Unmold on crisp lettuce.