Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt, plain
- 1⁄2 cup finely-chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced quartered radish
- 1⁄4 cup finely-chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- crisp lettuce leaf
- Combine gelatin and cold water in a heavy saucepan.
- Slowly heat over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is clear and liquid.
- Add chicken broth, salt, dill weed, and sugar; mix well.
- Add slowly to yogurt; mix well.
- Chill until it is of the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except lettuce; mix carefully.
- Turn into one 3-cup mold or six 1/2-cup molds.
- Cover lightly with clear plastic wrap.
- Chill until set.
- Unmold on crisp lettuce.