OHHH this was so good and Christmasy colors were wonderful. The eggnog was very tasty in there. A fuss free dessert that looks time consuming.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 medium bananas, firm and sliced
- 1 -10 ounce red maraschino cherry
- 1 -6 ounce green maraschino cherry
- 3 1/2 cups eggnog, chilled
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 -8 inch prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped cream, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip bananas in juice, drain and discard juice. Set aside pineapple, bananas, three red cherries and three green cherries. In a bowl, whisk the eggnog and pudding mixed for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 2Place half of the pudding in a 4 quart serving or trifle bowl, layer with half of the bananas, pineapple, cherries, cake cubes and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish with walnuts and reserved cherries.
- 3Serves 16-20.
- 4Note: This recipe was made with commercially prepared eggnog.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g