Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
appetizer, finger food, good!!! Kids can make them, adults like them.
- 1 (8 ounce) package lime gelatin (etc.) or 1 (8 ounce) package strawberry gelatin (etc.) or 1 (8 ounce) package cherry gelatin (etc.)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sweet milk (I use Eagle Brand)
- 1 cup ground up pecan nuts
- Withhold 2 1/2 tblsp. of the gelatin, place in small bowl. set aside.
- Mix rest of gelatin with rest of ingredients in large bowl.
- When well mixed, roll into small, medium and large balls (large = size of ping-pong ball).
- place on paper plate till all are rolled.
- Shape into tree forms by placing in palm of one hand, while using thumb, 1st and 2nd finger of other hand to make triangular shape. Roll in withheld gelatin. place on paper plate. After all are formed, gently sprinkle leftover gelatin over all trees (like snow).
- Makes 40-50 pieces.