This is a very easy and pretty bread that you'll be happy to have on your holiday table. The recipe says 12 servings but if you have bread lovers you won't get that many!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out.
- 2Place red cherries and walnuts in center. Fold dough over.
- 3Knead fruit and walnuts into dough. Shape into 17 balls.
- 4On a prepared baking sheet, arrange five balls in a row horizontally.
- 5Place four on the next row, then three, two, and one, to form a tree.
- 6Use the remaining two balls for the trunk. Leave at least one inch between balls for rising.
- 7Let rise in a warm draft free place until doubled in size.
- 8Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine sugar, milk, and vanilla extract.
- 9Mix until drizzling consistency. Drizzle over tree.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Tree Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough