Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is for your Christmas tree, not YOU!
Make and share this Christmas Tree Food recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil and boil for exactly 1 minute.
- Let cool and put in tree stand.
- Repeat as needed.
- I triple this recipe the first three days as the tree is thirsty.
- NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Fed the tree just fine! Course, it took until mid January til we got it outside, and then until March before the thing started to brown...Just last weekend we finally chopped it up. It had a good life :-)
We used this for our tree this past Christmas and it worked great! Our tree stayed nice and green and lasted longer than normal. I will definitely be using this from now on. Thanks for a great recipe, Di!