Recipe by Crabbycakes
I found these handy tips in Woman's World Magazine and thought they were great.
Directions See How It's Made
- To Water: For best results, use hot water (about 80F).
- The warm water helps open up the tree's circulatory system so the water is drawn in more easily.
- To Feed: Add a couple of tablespoons of corn syrup or maple syrup to the water.
- It gives the tree and energy boost, nourishing the tree's needles so they will stay a whole lot greener longer.
- Bacteriastat: On one watering, mix two ounces of Listerine mixed in 1 quart of water.
- This will help keep the water free from bacteria.