1/4 Photos of Christmas Trash
The best Christmas snack you'll ever try---everyone starts asking for it weeks before Thanksgiving. A friend gave me the recipe, and she had found it in a magazine, "Southern Living Lady", I think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients but the white chocolate morsels in a large bowl.
- 2Melt white chocolate morsels according to directions on the package.
- 3Pour melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss well to coat.
- 4Spread on waxed paper and let sit until the white chocolate hardens.
- 5Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Trash
Serving Size: 1 (2057 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5326.0
- Calories from Fat 2756
- Total Fat 306.2 g
- Saturated Fat 121.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 3231.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 573.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.3 g
- Sugars 413.8 g
- Protein 107.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: