Recipe by CalicoCandy
The best Christmas snack you'll ever try---everyone starts asking for it weeks before Thanksgiving. A friend gave me the recipe, and she had found it in a magazine, "Southern Living Lady", I think.
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this recipe 5 stars. I had this at a Christmas party and it was so yummy! The only difference was the lady who made also included Cherrios. She has made two batches. One was made with chocolate and the other with vanilla chips. I'd like to make a batch using sugar free chocolate chips. Thanks for posting a yummy recipe! Christine (internetnut)
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups honey nut Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bagholiday M&M's plain chocolate candy (red & green)
- 1 (12 ounce) bagholiday M&M's peanut chocolate candies
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients but the white chocolate morsels in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate morsels according to directions on the package.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss well to coat.
- Spread on waxed paper and let sit until the white chocolate hardens.
- Store in an airtight container.