Recipe by BradshawMom
These are a hit for Christmas parties and get togethers. They are very rich but very addictive. Leave some out for Santa!
Top Review by bellisima
These were sinfully delicious! The dough was easy to work with (better to use it cold, when it got warmer it got too gooey to work with); these were best when they were cool-the caramel from the candy bars melded with the cookie & made a chewy scrumptious awesome bottom to it. God, these were good!!!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bagminiature candy bars (Snickers or Milky Way work best)
- milk chocolate, for drizzle
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, peanut butter, and sugars using electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
- When dough is chilled, take 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten.
- Place miniature candy bar in center of dough and then form dough into ball around candy bar.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 325°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on baking rack or on wax paper.
- When cooled, drizzle melted milk chocolate over each cookie.
- Store in a cool place.