- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow pudding cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups milk, reserve 1/2 cup of milk if needed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, crushed, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix as to directions on the box, taking out enough batter for 3 - 4 cupcakes.
- Bake in an oblong pan and bake the cupcakes as well at the same time. Cool cake.
- Beat the instant pudding, milk, and cream cheese. Add the 1/2 cup of milk here if it is too thick.
- "Frost" the top of the cake with this mixture. Top with the crushed pineapple and chill.
- Serve with Cool Whip Topping.