Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
something for the xmas table. Serves is aprox as i am yet to make it. Prep time includes 1hr refrigeration time.
- 250 g Marie biscuits, crushed to a fine crumb
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 450 g crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded coconut
- In a large bowl combine the biscuit crumbs, condensed milk, crushed pineapple and 1/2 cup of shredded coconut together.
- Roll a tablespoon of mixture in the remaining cup of shredded coconut to form neat balls and place in an airtight contaner. Repeat until all the mixture is used. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.