Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is yet another sugar cookie from our collection. I usually just use a glass to cut these out and sprinkle red and green sugar on top.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream together sugar and butter.
- Add eggs to creamed mixture.
- Sift together, flour, nutmeg, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir together milk and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and wet ingredients to butter mixture alternately until well combined.
- Roll out on floured board real thin and cut as desired with cutters.
- Sprinkle with green and red sugars.
- Put on a floured cookie sheet and bake at 350 about 10 minutes.