Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My cake decorating instructer brought these in for our Christmas Pary. They look like frosted strawberries. She said she had the recipe for years. You could make them in orange,lemon or any fruit flaver or shape. she added green royal icing leaves to the top of the strawberries. ( I couldn't post the green icing leaves in the ingredients, it wasn't the proper terminology). They were very good and looked so cute on her platter.
- 3 (6 ounce) boxes strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (not sugar free)
- 8 ounces coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert, to roll stawberries in
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape into a strawberry
- Roll into extra strawberry jello or.
- roll into sugar.
- place leaves on top.