- 2 (6 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup red decorator sugar
- 1⁄4 cup green decorator sugar
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together the gelatin and condensed milk.
- Add coconut and vanilla; mix well and refrigerate until chilled.
- Roll into small balls and shape into strawberries; roll in red sugar crystals.
- Dip fat end into green sugar crystals.
- Place an almond sliver into the fat end for a stem.
- To prevent hardening, store in an air tight container until ready to serve.