Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With the red cranberries and green spinach this salad makes a beautiful accompaniment to any Christmas dinner.
- Baby Spinach
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- chopped Red Delicious apple
- dried cranberries
- honey-roasted almond (chopped, sliced or whole!)
- Toss baby spinach in a large bowl with the raspberry vinaigrette dressing and place on salad plates.
- Top with chopped red delicious apples, dried red cranberries and honey-roasted almonds.
Great concept though I made a bunch of changes. The recipe itself would need more specifics in terms of amounts if you wished to follow it exactly. I used pecans as my nuts and a rasberry pecan dressing. I forgot the apples, though I intended to use them. A nice easy salad that looks impressive.