1/5 Photos of Christmas Snowman Cupcakes
A fun and easy christmas treat, a hit with kids and adults! I used "Giant buttons", "Rolo"s, "Matchmakers"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 2 chocolate coins in the microwave or in in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, until liquified.
- 2Dip each cylindrical/round chocolate into the melted chocolate and 'glue' to the coins of chocolate, to look like tophats.
- 3Sieve icing sugar and add to soft butter and hot water.
- 4Mix slowly for 2 minutes, then fast, until light and creamy.
- 5Spread buttercream over each cupcake, leaving a little over to 'glue' the hats on later.
- 6Place a marshmallow in the middle of each cupcake.
- 7Snap each chocolate stick in half and place into the cupcake for arms.
- 8Pipe on a green scarf around the marshmallow.
- 9Pipe on black eyes and red or orange nose and buttons (If it doesn't stick very well, slightly dampen the side of the marshmallow with a wet finger).
- 10"Glue" on the tophat with remaining buttercream.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Snowman Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: