1/4 Photos of Christmas Snowman Cupcakes
A fun and easy christmas treat, a hit with kids and adults! I used "Giant buttons", "Rolo"s, "Matchmakers"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 2 chocolate coins in the microwave or in in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, until liquified.
- 2Dip each cylindrical/round chocolate into the melted chocolate and 'glue' to the coins of chocolate, to look like tophats.
- 3Sieve icing sugar and add to soft butter and hot water.
- 4Mix slowly for 2 minutes, then fast, until light and creamy.
- 5Spread buttercream over each cupcake, leaving a little over to 'glue' the hats on later.
- 6Place a marshmallow in the middle of each cupcake.
- 7Snap each chocolate stick in half and place into the cupcake for arms.
- 8Pipe on a green scarf around the marshmallow.
- 9Pipe on black eyes and red or orange nose and buttons (If it doesn't stick very well, slightly dampen the side of the marshmallow with a wet finger).
- 10"Glue" on the tophat with remaining buttercream.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Snowman Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: