Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a cute way to serve dip for your holiday party. The kids love it and it looks like you have skills that you don't have. Use frozen dough to make the snowman. Buy the ranch or spinach dip. Don't slave in the kitchen, enjoy the Holidays!!!
- 2 (1 lb) frozen bread dough, thawed
- black icing or frosting
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ranch dip or spinach dip
- assorted fresh vegetable
- Combine both loaves of thawed bread.
- PreHeat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- To make body, you will make 4 round balls from the dough. Make each ball a little bigger. (Just like a snowman.)
- You will take the smallest ball and form a hat. The hat will be a ball and a small round cylindar for the brim. Place on greased baking sheet. (see picture).
- For body, flatten balls and place on the greased baking sheet.
- Brush dough with egg.
- Cover and let rise for about 30-35 minutes or til doubled.
- Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes til golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Cut an oval in in the lower ball of the snowman.
- Hollow out bread leaving a shell.
- Cut bread into cubes for dipping.
- Let cool Completely.
- Use icing to draw eyes, nose, mouth and buttons on body. The bread has to be cooled completely or the icing will melt.
- Fill hole in belly with with dip.
- Surround entire bunny with bread cubes, fresh veggies and crackers for dipping.