A friend had shared this recipe for slush with me this past Christmas. We had guests during the holidays and the slush didn't last long! I wish I had made a double batch!
My Private Note
ice cre ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steep the tea bags in 2 cups water for 3 minutes.
- 2Bring the remaining 7 cups water and sugar to a boil.
- 3Mix tea water and simple syrup together and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 4Add the frozen lemonade, frozen orange juice, and the brandy.
- 5Pour into an ice cream pail and freeze.
- 6Stir once a day.
- 7To serve, scoop slush into glass (half full) and pour 7-up or sour soda over to fill.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Slush
Serving Size: 1 (3238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3736.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 625.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 624.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: