Makes the house smell wonderful. Use a old pot--one you won't be using for food again.
Make and share this Christmas Scent recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer as long as desired.
- Check water level often & add more water as needed.
- Can store in refrigerator & re-used.
- Add more spice & fruit if needed, along with water.
oh, my! sooo good! I used an old pan in this, and while it's heating, I spooned some of it with an orange & lemon slice for my oil burner. It smells like those of expensive vials of oil perfumes. Now I don't have to spend that much! It covered the scent of burnt smoke from the oven after I baked. Thank you very much! Perfect! *all praises*
I made this last year for Christmas gifts. Everyone liked it and I've had requests for the same thing this year.
I had a Christmas party tonight and put this on the stove about an hour before my guests arrived. My entire downstairs smells wonderful! Thanks so much, Katha!