Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
I may not be the best decorator... but I sure do have fun! Merry Christmas, Santa!!
- 1 (9 ounce) boxjiffy golden yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour evenly into 6 large muffin tins (about 1/2 cup batter each or half-full).
- Bake for 16-20 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool.
- Cover with red frosting. Add white frosting around the top edge. Stick in plastic black Santa boots (you can find them at most crafts store).
- I was really happy with these - but my son said they are a little cruel to Santa -- .