Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy (and very pretty) holiday salad that can be made in advance. It can even be frozen. From the kitchen of Shug Cupp Cleeton, Moberly MO.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Chill all ingredients. Drain crushed pineapple. Mix all ingredients well and place in a clear glass serving bowl. Chill until time to serve. If you freeze it in advance, be sure to allow 30-60 minutes to thaw before serving.